My diy watercolour bags are featured in SheEntertains magazine by Elle Daftarian

Wednesday, October 21, 2015



diy watercolour tote bag | Lorrie Everitt

I teamed up early this month on a project with Elle Daftarian from Petite and Sweet. Elle has just published her Fall 2015 edition of SheEntertains which is an online magazine and it is full of great entertaining ideas for fall and Halloween. 

I created the diy watercolour tote and favor bags for a Halloween party that Elle hosted for her daughter Sophia and Sophia's friends. You can find all of the details about the party and the diy tutorial to create these bags in SheEntertains

If you are interested in creating the bags yourself you download my graphics for the tote bag  here.

click on the photo to download


By the way, the font that I used to create the girls' names for the favor bags is called Mulberry Script and you can find it here






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!